Position: Assistant Revenue Manager
Reports to: Manager-Revenue Management
Position requirements: 4 + Years of relevant experience in the field of Revenue management
Key position objectives:
- Revenue Management: Manage revenue management functions for Ginger Hotels PAN India by implementing right RM methods and strategies.
- Implement the RM strategy (business mix, pricing, positioning etc.) in line with company’s objective.
- Ensure that the RM strategy is deployed across all hotels and all distribution channels
- Preparing business plan for the OTA’s in line with the company objectives.
- Study, evaluate, identify and implement various pricing options.
- Identify the best pricing strategies from diversified industries and implement them in line with the company objectives.
- Maximize revenue through variable pricing across each property based on market conditions.
- Implement tactical marketing strategies focusing on improving the revenue with partnerships with OTAs.
- Collect competitive market information for pricing guidelines for the segment.
- Continuously monitor the market (demand-sources & supply-competition).
- To analyze previous trends and build a robust model for revenue maximization.
- Managing GTAs: Maintain deposits, track performance, Travel Portals, GDS etc.
- Analysis of system generated reports about ARRs, occupancies, competition data, market mapping information, etc. across all locations.
- Monitor competitor pricing for all revenue generating departments, understand the dynamic of the local market and the demand generators by recommending the appropriate actions to the concerned departments in relation to the hotel’s pricing and market mix strategy.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities to market products and services through innovative brand offerings.