Location: Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore
Customer Success Manager works with our strategic enterprise clients to drive retention, renewals, adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills and technical acumen. CSM works with the customers to understand their needs and map VWO solutions and best practices. A CSM coordinates with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment/onboarding through ongoing account management.
- Responsible for the management of the post-sales relationship of a portfolio of customer accounts to foster long-term business partnerships.
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs and providing additional VWO solutions and resources.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Act as an escalation point to drive problem resolutions in a timely and proactive manner.
- Identify at-risk renewals and deliver on customer remediation plan.
- Monitor customer health to track usage and customer satisfaction.
- Delivery of periodic (monthly/quarterly) Customer Success Forums (CSF) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to review and analyze statistics, metrics, and provide recommendations.
- In concert with the Sales teams, forecast retention, renewal, and status for assigned accounts.
- Prior experience in customer success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
- Demonstrated excellence in working with high tech, cross-functional, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Outstanding communication, understanding and writing skills.
- Background in program/project management of large program (collection of many projects or customers) in cross-functional, cross-companies is a plus.
Skils & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Business or Computer Science related.
- Minimum 3 years of customer facing experience.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong written and verbal skills.