|Role context and purpose|
• One point contact for Dealer CRM
• Drive customer relationship programs and key initiatives as defined by HO for Sales , Service , Rides and Gear
• Track and monitor customer relations initiatives and provide guidance and course corrections to ensure high effectiveness of the programs and initiatives at dealerships
CUSTOMER DATA- progressive profiling and Data Quality
• Training and Monitoring the CRM team on Data Quality and ensuring correct information is punched in at the source
• Culling reports on daily basis on email IDs and Mobile number to analyze Junk data VS Valid data.
• Ensure monthly target on data quality is met by dealers and team through MIS report
• Course correction basis monthly analysis on data i.e. number of fields captured/minimum number of NA/data accuracy
• Closely working with ASMs and TSMs and RECODE champs escalating any lapses on data quality
• Using the data for future and relevant customer engagements
Monitor and own all customer satisfaction process in sales and service, and ensure high performance for the dealership on overall customer satisfaction scores
• Monitor Customer complaints on timely and effective closure
• Track and monitor KPIs for each dealer CRM of the region
• Training of new CRM on joining, refresher for existing on any new processes
|Success metrics of the role|
|Complaint Management and feedbacking
– Within 24hrs call back to every complaint
– Timely resolution
Data Quality Management
– % increase in correct email IDs
– % accuracy in customer data quality in all fields captured
|Scope and Impact|
|Network and stakeholders|
|Sales and Service|
|What are we looking for?|
|● 2 to 3 years of previous experience from Service Industry or similar industry
|What will it be like to work for Royal Enfield?|
|As the oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. The team is growing consistently, competitively and profitably over a decade now, actively chasing its aim to be the #1 global mid-size motorcycle company and be the #1 Brand in product and service excellence.
At Royal Enfield, we don’t simply on focus on what we do, but how we do it is also very important to us. We do not follow the industry conventions, or take the well-trodden path. We create our own path and that has led us to this outstanding success in the past. Our values and the brand remains at the core of all our activities, as we work towards transforming Royal Enfield into a complete experiential brand.
To that effect, we are adding quality and diversity to the existing team by bringing in new people from different industries providing us with a wide range of thoughts and ideas; people from different parts of the world to help us learn about the markets we intend to serve in the future.
|About Royal Enfield?|
|The oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. A division of Eicher Motors Limited, Royal Enfield has created the mid-size motorcycle segment in India with its unique and distinctive modern classic bikes. With its new manufacturing base in Chennai, India, Royal Enfield is able to grow its production rapidly against a surge in demand for its motorcycles. With 50% growth every year for the last 3 years, Royal Enfield is fast becoming a very important player in the global mid-size motorcycle market and is working towards re-inventing this space with motorcycles that are evocative and engaging and great fun to ride.
Royal Enfield’s product line‐up includes the Bullet, Classic and Thunderbird models in both 350 and 500cc displacements; and the recently introduced Continental GT 535cc café racer. Royal Enfield operates through 11 company-operated stores and 250 dealers in all major cities and towns in India, and exports to over 40 countries across the world including the USA, Japan, UK, several European and Latin American countries, as well as the Middle East and South Asia.
Royal Enfield also organises and supports many motorcycling events and rides , more prominently the Rider Mania – an annual gathering of Royal Enfield riders from all over India to the lovely beaches of Goa, and the Himalayan Odyssey, the most arduous motorcycle ride over some of the toughest roads and highest mountain passes in the Himalayas. Royal Enfield also conducts the popular ‘One Ride’ where people around the world ride out on their motorcycles on the first Sunday of April.
Read more about us: www.royalenfield.com
Catch-up on all the latest openings: https://royalenfield.com/aboutus/careers/