Udacity’s mission is to democratize education. We’re an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Student Services team in India. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
International growth is Udacity’s big bet and high priority/high visibility within the organization. The international teams across geographies consist of entrepreneurs, engineers, student services, and marketing professionals, all of whom will be stakeholders in our international growth. Working in the Udacity India team, and reporting to the Student Operations – Lead India, your role is to drive sustainable growth for the company. You’ll be responsible for improving the student conversion funnel and reducing student drop offs.
- Conversion of leads coming from various marketing channels through a consultative process
- Counsel prospective students to increase the student conversion funnel
- Provide support to current and prospective students to enhance learning experience
- Engaging students through different channels to reduce student drop offs
- Anticipate and identify potential student drop-off points in program content
- Be a strong advocate for Udacity students and the company vision
- Work closely with internal Udacity teams in Student Services and drive initiatives that will positively impact student outcomes
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience in selling technology courses or providing student support in E-learning domain
- Proven experience of prioritizing and multitasking multiple urgent needs
- Flexibility in using, or learning to use different methods for tracking and conveying information such as Zendesk, Google docs, forums, online chat programs and email
- Strong technology bend of mind and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Strong track record in sales with proven performance
- Empathetic and a great mentor
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Driven by data to constantly iterate and improve
- An excellent communicator who excels in listening, writing, and responding professionally
- A strong advocate for Udacity students and our vision
- A team player
- Passionate about learning and can learn quickly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.